Friday, May 27, 2011

Human Beings!

Had this funny experience today...some people are just there to get on your nerves...seems like the harder you try to not lose your temper, the more encounters you have with these agents of whatever...

Anyways, came across one today. I've been trying to work on my temper, because i tend to react when i'm angry and i hate myself afterwards.

So, this night, i took my lil sis to the hospital for injections (she has malaria and a throat infection), and some guy decides he wants to tell me how not to park, i ignore him, then i hear the insult of my life. Guy begins to rain curses at me, i was so upset, i did not say a word, i just sat right there waiting for my sis.
Neways, the guy went on and on till I reacted... I wouldn't say i failed sha, cos i did not react immediately and I kind of handled it better than i normally would have.
Total silence would have been better though, but, I am getting there. With God on my side, I am going to be a better person, by fire by force... By the way, my theme for this year is EVOLVE, so I am committed to evolving into a much better person- a person i would be proud of...

It's 4minutes till saturday, It's going to be a long weekend...
Just saw the movie 'Taken'...Nice movie...Time to sleep...nanyt! xxx

P.S: I need a boo, for real! Gets pretty lonely especially at weekends...no activity whatsoever to look forward to...I so look forward to getting into a serious relationship...I crave for love and to love..Enough mushiness, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment