Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Weekend Over :-(

It was indeed a loooog weekend, i wish Nigeria will have their democracy holiday every week...hehehe.

Neways, Highlights of my holiday: Reunion on Saturday, Euphoria on Sunday, Picnic on Monday...Sounds like i had fun abi?
Well, kinda! Reunion on saturday was uhm my fellowship from uni ( CLF), saw a lot of people i haven't seen in a while (except on facebook). It was ok sha, fine boiz showed up to ;-)
Euphoria was a worship concert on sunday, started @ 4pm, we got there around 5ish, Cobahms was there, it was uhm okaay, worship, everyone in the spirit and all. Truth is, i did not enjoy it at al, why? a lot of noise! the musical instruments were loud...sound effect was on point, but i have a thing for 'too loud' music. We left at 6ish, i had a terrible headache, had to use ibuprofen! That was that...I have accepted myself for who I am, too loud  and fastpaced music( gospel or otherwise) is just not me, gives me a headche. I enjoy it say once in a very blue moon, for a short period o,say 10minutes.
Picnic went well, church peeps, just played, ate and disappeared :-) ....There was a debate on who is worse at cheating and heartbreaking? Ladies or guys....I went for the ladies sha because even though guys cheat more, ladies too could be horrible...and many times, catch the guy unawares...most ladies get the feeling when their boo starts cheating, just that a lot of us ignore it! Neways, this is another post on its own...maybe later today, i'd be more elaborate on 'Cheating'!

Work happened in between (have a presentation tomorrow), and it's back to work again. This is my 3rd week here, so far, so good...fingers still crossed though!

Back to work!
x

2 comments:

  1. I hate loud music too. Naija musicians can overuse the bass thing.

    p.s. Didnt know you've changed jobs. Good for ya! Its been a half year now, how is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear...Funny enough, changed jobs again in December...;-)

    Good to hear from you dear...ive been good o, just not blogging as i would have loved to...:-(

    ReplyDelete